Built in 1907, the Colonial Revival is one of four town houses on a block designed by John Calvin Stevens and his son, John Howard Stevens. Unlike most duplexes, where each half is a mirror image of the other, there is little resemblance between the two homes. Surmounted by a balustrade, the broad portico is supported by Tuscan columns and covers a door flanked by sidelights.
Style: Traditional, Colonial
Accent Colors: Beige